A Lifelong Student of the Game
Heiner's highly regarded international coaching experience spans in excess of 25 years, supported by internationally recognised qualifications in Germany, the United Kingdom and Australia..
- State Certified Instructor (VDT - Germany)
- High Performance Coach (LTA - United Kingdom)
- GPTCA (ATP certified)
- Talent Development Coach and Education Facilitator
(2013-2015 - Tennis Australia)
- A passion for teaching and a love of the game.
- Ability to listen, advise and mentor.
- High level Tennis performance skills.
- A focused approach with attention to detail.
- Awareness of the evolutionary nature of Tennis and Sports Science.
- Strong knowledge and ability to teach modern technique, strategy
and mental development.
- Essential strength and conditioning for Tennis players.
- A collective understanding of the challenges encountered when working with young athletes ongoing developmental phases and individual learning styles.
- Ability to connect, with, and improve young aspiring players