Support That Makes a Difference
- With reference to my coaching philosophy, I understand that students goals can only be achieved in conducive conditions. Therefore, commitment to student coach ratio is capped at 4:1 to establish necessary mentor relationships and goal achievements.
- A comprehensive pathway focusing on athlete's long term developmental plan from age six onwards, to those aiming for professional tour Tennis.
- A fully tailored training and competition program based on trials, individual assessment and performance goals.
- Screening, assessments, technical / tactical analysis with training plans for young travelling pros and non residential players.
- Video conference availability for tournament trips and non residential players.
Individualised and fully integrated programs based on a multifaceted approach that is flexible and designed to reach both short and long term goals.
- 2-10 weekly training sessions per person addressing all
performance factors of the game:
- Technical / Tactical
- Physical / Athletic
- Rehab / Injury prevention
- Small training groups not exceeding 4 players per coach.
- Personal training programs specifically designed for groups and individual workouts.